About This Blog

This blog is about Team Fortress 2, released by Valve. If you have no interest in TF2, you will have no interest in this blog.

Of course, even if you do have interest in TF2, you probably will not have interest in this blog, either.

Thursday, October 9, 2008

Learning Experience, Right?

quick note: i confirmed that my level is way too big for a ctf map. i'm gonna have to redo the silo and scale the terrain down a bit.

mental note from here on out.....first step, set up the land and connecting interiors only - that way i don't spend as much time on details that i'll just be ripping out later. then i can add blocks for important buildings, and then go from there.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Yeah, definitely hold out on details until the basic layout is decided upon.

Scale ALWAYS kicks my tail. I have a hard time getting it right. I put in player models to help me get it right without having to change too much afterwards

Unknown said...

Hey, how do you get the little box that says to check my blog out? I'll add yours on mine.

Jynx the Mapper said...

it's a widget - just go to your blog setup and add the "blogs" widget (it's new). oh, and thanks, i do appreciate it!

Unknown said...

Done! Damn, it was the first widget...you can tell I paid attention.