About This Blog

This blog is about Team Fortress 2, released by Valve. If you have no interest in TF2, you will have no interest in this blog.

Of course, even if you do have interest in TF2, you probably will not have interest in this blog, either.

Monday, September 15, 2008

Baby Steps

It seems like an easy thing, to grab an hour or two here and there. well, let me tell you, it's very very hard. my progress so far was mostly accomplished over the past two hours tonight.

Here is the inside of the barn, around the sniper window. Not much to see when it's not in-game.


Here is a shot of the Red Complex, including the new silo! The barn will be rotated to a more aesthetically pleasing angle, and then a "secret" passageway will be made between the barn and the silo (yes, you will be able to go in the silo).


Here is the other side. in order to provide some more interesting visuals, this new building will be a garage that is not accessible - it will simply be a play boundary.

I'm concerned about the size of this map ballooning out of control, so I have tried to compress it a bit...but I can't without ruining the farm believability. in your opinion, how large is too large? should i consider it by Hammer units or by scout run time? all comments would be appreciated.

all for now,
-J

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Just wanted you to know that I have been following your blog since you posted on TF2Maps.net. Your situation mirrors my own!

I have a similar blog @ http://vanderblog-oz.blogspot.com/.

See you around friend.